ABOUT MORNING LIGHT FOUNDATION
Morning Light Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization (IRC 501C3 exempt Organization) dedicated to enhancing education in China. Your donation may be tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Morning Light Foundation was formally established in 2005 .
We provide financial assistance to students in China by:
1. Building primary schools in very poor and remote areas.
2. Providing scholarships to excellent students who are in financial need.
3. In Nanning, Guangxi, we offer local scholarship for high school students who are in extreme financial need.
4. Sponsor MLF teaching programs for elementary schools in remote areas in cooperation with Guangxi University.
We have two programs in U.S.A.:
1. Offer MLF Domestic Scholarship to Chinese Students in U.S.A.
2. Organize Summer/Winter Camps to encourage U.S. College students to learn about the Chinese culture.
We have built more than 20 schools and provided financial assistance to 4,000 students in the Chinese provinces of: Anhui, Guangxi, Jiangxi and Hunan.